The text on this hygiene sign reads:
Code of practice for the use of bandsaws
This code of practice provides safe working conditions for the operation of bandsaws and its provisions must be strictly observed.
1. Only trained operators are allowed to use a bandsaw.
2. Operators under training may only may only use a bandsaw under skilled supervision.
3. Only persons over the age of 18 are allowed to operate or clean a bandsaw.
4. Eye protection must be worn.
5. Operating instructions:-
(a) The bandsaw must be operated from the side to enable full use to be made of the moveable table and meat pusher.
(b) Before operation, the blade guard should be adjusted to a height which allows the meat to pass under but gives maximum protection.
6. When not is use:-
(a) The power must be switched off or the power plug removed.
(b) The moveable table must be locked in position with the blade guard lowered onto the meat pusher.
7. Before commencing to clean or dismantle the machine the operator must check that the power has been switched off or the power plug disconnected.
List of named trained operators.
This sign is available in a choice of sizes:
Portrait – 200mm x 300mm
Portrait – 300mm x 400mm
Material options available for this sign are:
1mm Rigid Plastic, Self Adhesive Vinyl.